Sustainability Jobs Singapore
|Hiring Organization||Singapore Airlines|
|Post Title||Sustainability Jobs Singapore|
|Post Name||Sustainability Office – Associate Sustainability|
|Qualification||Diploma in Aerospace Engineering/Environment Engineering/Computer Science preferred.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 11000 To SGD 11500 Per Month|
- The successful candidate will be part of the Singapore Airlines (SIA) Sustainability Office (SO) within the Corporate Planning Division.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Emissions monitoring, reporting, and verification requirements to meet regulatory compliance such as CORSIA, EU ETS, and UK ETS.
- Data management for Sustainability Reporting, Temasek GHG Reporting, responses to CDP, DJSI, etc.
- Data gathering to track fuel efficiency/carbon intensity performance of SIA Group and supports tracking of fuel savings/carbon emissions reduction initiatives for the Company.
- Data verification to ensure the integrity of the sustainability report and collating of sustainability reporting materials such as images, SQ comms/outlook, etc, to alleviate the standard of SIA Group’s sustainability report.
- Assisting other environment/sustainability activities for the Company, and supporting administrative functions for both SIA Sustainability Office and Group Planning.
- Ensuring data quality for reporting to the authorities and for Sustainability Report in view of the increasing scope of environmental regulatory reporting and data analytics/benchmarking of environmental performance for SIA Group and against OALs.
- Provide administrative support to the SIA Group Sustainability Report (SR) and SIA sustainability website.
- Diploma in Aerospace Engineering/Environment Engineering/Computer Science preferred.
- Preference in data analytics and sustainability reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and willing to learn.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Work experience and interest in Sustainability and Flight Operations will be a plus.
- Proactive attitude.
- Team player capable of working well with various departments and stakeholders.
- Self-driven, meticulous, problem-solving, and passionate to learn and improve.