Jump to: Hide
The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver has been voted ‘BC’s Leading Hotel’ at the World Travel Awards, has been listed as one of Travel + Leisure’s Top 500 in the World’s Best Hotels, and is a perennial Conde Nast Traveler Gold List favorite.
- Working overnight.
- Ability to follow instruction.
- Oral and written command of English.
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Professional appearance and manners.
- Empties garbage and vacuums office facilities.
- Maintains cleanliness of hotel property on a nightly basis.
- Tasks may include; sweeping, mopping, polishing, refinishing resilient floors, vacuuming, shampooing carpets, emptying garbage and recycle bins, cleaning of hallways, offices, restrooms, windows, lunchroom, locker rooms, steam rooms, fitness center, pool, shower stalls, elevators, as well as dusts, washes walls, spot cleans upholstered furniture, vacuums/washes window coverings and cleans other areas as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Cleans and stocks restroom facilities.
- Cleans light fixtures and changes bulbs as necessary.
- Sweeps, picks up garbage, maintains cleanliness around exterior perimeter of building.
- Pressure washing.
- Report necessary repairs or maintenance of property to supervisor.
- Determines needed supplies and equipment and reports to supervisor.
- Reports need for equipment maintenance and repair.
- Monitors work quality, trains as needed.
- Excellent customer relations.
- Ability to prioritize and attention to detail.
- Must have time-management skills.
- Operating knowledge of carpet extractor, bonnet cleaner and stripping waxing of floors and asset.
- Adaptable to change and be able to handle multiple priorities under pressure.
- Eager and focused to exceed guest expectations.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.