Synergy Accounting Services LLP
Full Job Description
About the company – We are a Kolkata based accounting firm and specialize in providing virtual accounting services to small and medium businesses from all over the world. We make use of the latest cloud based collaboration tools to provide quality bookkeeping and accounting solutions to our clients in a paperless environment. We are small but growing rapidly and offer significant growth opportunities to hard working individuals who can help us deliver quality and on time accounting services to our clients.
About the job – As an Accounts Executive you will be responsible for managing the complete set of books of accounts for assigned clients. Major functions in this role will include-
Accounting – Post transactions accurately and on time, manage clients’ accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, reconcile the books of account and close the books monthly. Review the books for accuracy and completeness.
Provide solutions – Research and offer solutions to various accounting challenges faced by the clients under your management.
Communication – Ensure regular and timely communication with clients. Ensure fast response to client queries and concerns over email, chats and phone.
Responsibilities and Expectations – This job will entail following responsibilities and expectations –
- Post financial transactions in accounting software.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Accounts Payable – record and pay vendor bills.
- Accounts Receivable – Record customer invoices, post payments to correct invoices, follow up with customers about overdue invoices on email/phone.
- Monthly close and reporting – reconcile and review books of accounts within prescribed deadlines each month.
- Communicate directly with clients – providing updates, seeking information, addressing concerns and troubleshooting issues.
- Report to your manager.
- Accounting degree – Graduate/CA Inter/CS
- 0-2 years of accounting experience
- Strong understanding of GAAP and Accrual based accounting
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong english verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment with a commitment to deliver quality work within prescribed deadlines.
- Willingness to put in extra hours to meet client demands.
- Self directed and capable of working independently.
Interview Process – Interview will include a written test and personal interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dalhousie, Kolkata – 700001, West Bengal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.