Systematic Trading And Technical Institute
Jump to: Hide
Digital Marketing Executive
Full Job Description
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Evaluates emerging technologies.
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.1. Planning marketing strategy.
- Contacting prospective clients on the phone or social media.
- Performing presentations of our product.
- Attending and contributing in marketing/ event planning and execution.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fresher, Internship
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Salary: ₹5,000.00 – ₹45,528.68 per month
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Borivali, Mumbai – 400092, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.