T3 HEALTH PTE. LTD.
Operations Manager (Healthcare)
Full Job Description
NOVI Health is a medical and digital health provider which aims to help people prevent, manage and reverse chronic lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and high cholesterol. Our holistic approach combines lifestyle interventions with medical management, supported by data and technology, to deliver solutions at scale and improve health outcomes.
The Operations Manager works closely with the Management Team to ensure efficient and effective operations of the Company and the delivery of excellent service and care, as well as continued growth of the Company and achievement of its business objectives.
- Oversee daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Work closely with marketing and business development teams in program implementation
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and standards
- Develop and implement policies, protocols and workflows which ensure effective operational functioning of the Company
- Manage inventory, purchasing of supplies and equipment, and supplier relationships
- Finance management including overseeing bookkeeping, accounts, cashflow management, budget monitoring, and quarterly finance reconciliation.
- Monitor financial performance, report to Management team, and recommend solutions to improve profitability
- Work with business units to prepare annual budget
- Work with business units on manpower planning and recruitment to meet operational needs
- Work with business units to prepare proposals for grant applications
- Carry out reviews for quality control
- Develop, measure and report on KPIs pertaining to operational and financial performance, and drive/lead improvements and enhancements
- Any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Familiar with accounting / finance
- Experience in healthcare or biomedical sciences will be advantageous
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Team player
- Positive attitude, resilient and dynamic
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.