Italian Manufacturing LLC
We are looking to hire a highly-skilled tailor to construct, alter, modify, and repair Bed & Matresses.
- Discussing design, alteration, or repair requirements with customers to ensure that their specifications are met.
- Taking customers’ measurements using a tape measure.
- Accurately recording customers’ measurements, instructions, and preferences.
- Attaching labels to customers’ garments to prevent any errors.
- Modifying garments according to customer instructions, which includes tapering pant legs, lining sheer garments, removing pockets, and adding padding.
- Altering garments to improve comfort and fit, which includes shortening sleeves or straps, narrowing lapels, as well as taking in or letting out seams.
- Repairing customers’ garments, which includes patching or sewing tears and holes.
- Constructing garments for customers based on their design ideas, specifications, and preferences.
- Providing customers with cost estimates for the construction of customized garments.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven experience working as a tailor.
- Sound knowledge of fabrics as well as clothing design and construction.
- The ability to use a sewing machine.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Outstanding sewing skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: AED1,800.00 – AED2,500.00 per month
- Tailor: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mattress Manufacturing: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.