Talal Ali Logistics
Full Job Description
Communicate clearly to the customer, deliver products on time and safely, and perform these roles while properly managing their time. Use equipment to secure and maintain loads. Handle a variety of warehouse equipment to support loading and unloading in a timely manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate paperwork for the manifest on each trip using the company’s software system before leaving the facility.
- Transport deliveries safely to their destination locations on time. As part of this duty, verify shipping loads against the paperwork and obtain signatures for materials when they are delivered.
- Determine the most efficient route to destinations to ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain records of routes and times in accordance with state and federal law, as well as company policy.
- Inspect and maintain the truck and all related equipment, putting in repair requests as necessary to maintain safe operation.
- Operate warehouse equipment, including vehicles, in a way that facilitates the loading and unloading of the truck while observing all safety regulations and manufacturer’s safety instructions for that equipment.
- Take on material handling duties as necessary to complete the delivery of necessary materials to destination locations, including handling materials during loading and unloading.
- Relay customer feedback, including concerns, complaints, damaged deliveries, returns, and competitive knowledge whenever it is presented.
- Reports to upper management regularly and provides continuous improvement recommendations
- Uphold company standards of excellence and service, guaranteeing quality performance
- Suggest training programs and techniques improve processes
- Monitor and evaluate safe work practices and maintain a safe work environment
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum High School diploma
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- At least one year of professional driving experience
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment, including pallet jacks, floor lifts, and forklifts
- Must have the ability to balance customer satisfaction requirements with organizational objectives
- Able to work independently and make crucial decisions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with all internal/ external contacts.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess the mental and physical capacities necessary to perform the job duties
- Must be able to pass a level 1 and level 2 background check and drug screening
45+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on store needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.