Talent Basket Consultancy
Full Job Description
Branch Manager/ Branch Relationship Manager
Purpose of the Job
Banks offers a wide array of financial products like Savings Account, Current Account, Salary Account and Farmer Finance etc. to its customers in rural. Our Branch Relationship Officers are the first level of customer interaction who are responsible for creating new client relationships as well as deepening our relationships with the existing clients by offering them other financial products. BROs are required to operate in a specific catchment, wherein they can identify new customers for the given product.
- Generate new customer leads through various channels
- Proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
- Achieving the monthly sales targets, Cross sell assets and fee products
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement
- Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups
The candidate should have a Graduate degree from a leading institution with specialization in any stream; BBA/B.com/BCA /BA/ B.tech
Experience/ (Freshers Can Also Apply)
- The relationship officer shall have an overall experience of 0-2 years in sales and relationship in any industry but they have to go though 21 days training program.
- Experience in Customer Relationship in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) will be prefered.
Job Types: Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Pay: ₹250,000.00 – ₹310,000.00 per year
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.