Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC)
Graduate & Diploma Apprentice
TNSTC Recruitment– Apply Online for 346 Graduate & Diploma Apprentice
TNSTC Recruitment: Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation (TNSTC) has released a notification at boat-srp.com for recruitment to the Post of Graduate & Diploma Apprentice in Tamil Nadu.
TNSTC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per TNSTC official notification candidate should have completed a Diploma, Degree in Engineering/ Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Interview
Steps to Apply for TNSTC Graduate & Diploma Apprentice Jobs
- Candidates should apply online only through TNSTC’s official website boat-srp.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active.
- Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation will send intimations regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including the Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered final.
- Candidates are requested to fill in the TNSTC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
To apply for this job please visit www.tamilnaducareers.in.