Target Jobs San Antonio, Visual merchandisers are responsible for designing and creating attractive visual displays for retail outlets. As creative and innovative thinkers, they use their skills in visual design and space utilization to enhance the aesthetic appeal of window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays.
We are looking for an innovative visual merchandiser to assist in generating sales through creative retail displays that capture buyers’ attention, with the goal of providing an excellent in-store experience. You will employ visual merchandising principles to convert window shoppers into prospects by driving branding and sales objectives in order to maximize profitability.
|Post Name||Visual Merchandiser|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78257|
Brian Cornell heads the dynamic global team behind Target, a leading omnichannel growth company in American retail. Based in Minneapolis, Target has nearly stores covering all American states, a headquarters location in India, and global supply chain and sourcing offices. Together, Target’s purpose-driven team of more than works daily to help all families discover the joy of everyday life.
At the same time, knowing that the Target team and culture were central to success, Brian spearheaded vast investments in wages, benefits, team training and development, diverse and equitable representation, and a corporate culture that helps all team members care, grow, and win together. Brian currently serves on the National Retail Federation’s executive committee and on The Business Council.
Prior to joining Target, Brian spent more than 30 years in escalating leadership positions at leading retail and consumer-product companies. Roles included Chief Marketing Officer at Safeway Inc. and CEO at Michaels, Sam’s Club, and PepsiCo Americas Foods. His work took him from North America to Asia, Europe, and Latin America and provided insights that he leverages at Target today.
- Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes.
- Ensuring uniformity of displays across multiple store locations.
- Liaising with other retail professionals, including buyers, marketing executives, and retail merchandisers, when necessary.
- Monitoring costs and working within a budget.
- Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising strategy.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Ability to analyze sales merchandising reports and survey results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible working hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Storytelling. As a retailer, you need to communicate your unique brand story to your customers.
- Increased customers and sales. No doubt, visual merchandising is the ultimate retail bait.
- Adds product value.
- Improve the shopping experience.
For More Category Wise Jobs
Please visit – https://pnrstatusirctc.in/jobs/
- PNRStatusIRCTC does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Target Jobs San Antonio.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org