Taskmaster Resources LTD
Cleaner – NHS
We are recruiting Cleaners / Housekeepers for a Bradford-based NHS client. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals to work in an environment that has patient safety and care at the very heart of its working practices.
The aim of the role is to provide a clean and safe environment for patients, staff, and visitors and to contribute to preventing and reducing the spread of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAIs).
As part of the role, you will:
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness, as defined within the National Specification of Cleanliness.
- Clean patient areas to a high standard (Ward based).
- Clean medical equipment not attached to patients.
- Serve meals to patients.
- Demonstrate compliance with policies and procedures.
Working Days: 2 weekly shift patterns.
- Week One: Mon, Tue, Sat Sun
- Week Two: Wed, Thu, Fri
Shift Times: 07:30 – 18:00
Due to the large volume of applications, we receive it is only possible to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within 5 working days of your application then, on this occasion, your application has not been successful.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
Taskmaster Resources Ltd is operating as a Recruitment Business for this role.
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.