1. Handle collections for the assigned area and achieve collection targets on various parameters like resolution, flows, credit cost, and roll rates (depending on the bucket)
2. Ensure that the NPA’s are kept within the assigned budget and active efforts are made to minimize it.
3. Increase the fee income/revenue and develop initiatives to control and reduce the number of vendor payouts
4. Conduct asset verifications and possession as per SARFESI / Section 9 process through court receivers.
5. Track & control the delinquency of the area (Bucket & DPD wise) and focus on nonstarters
6. Ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring quick resolution of customer issues within specified TAT
7. Build relationships with key clients to ensure timely collections are made and monitor defaulting customers by ensuring regular follow with critical/complex customers to identify reasons for defaulting
8. Represent the organization in front of legal/ statutory bodies as required by the legal team and ensure that the collection team adheres to the legal guidelines provided by the law in force
9. Allocate work to the field executives and ensure that all the agencies in the location perform as per the defined SLA, ensuring payments and audit receipts get deposited within the defined SLA.
10. Ensure that there is adequate Feet on Street availability area-wise /bucket-wise/ segment-wise and obtain daily updates from all collection executives on delinquent portfolio & initiate detailed account level review of high-ticket accounts
11. Ensure compliance to all Audit / Regulatory bodies as well as policies and procedures of the company
Post Graduate/ Graduate in any discipline
To apply for this job please visit eofh.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.