SM BODY ELECTRONICS ENGG PVBU
|Hiring Organization||Tata Motors|
|Post Name||SM BODY ELECTRONICS ENGG PVBU|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Pimpri Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India 410014|
Position Summary with Job Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge of the system and functionality, architecture, partitioning, design, testing, and integration
- Strong knowledge of Hardware development process, interfaces, EMC, and environmental specifications.
- “Experience with automotive communication and Diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS, etc), and usage of communication and diagnostic tools.
- (CANoe, CANalyzer, ODX Studio, Indigo, etc).”
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
- 8 ~ 10 Years
“Experience with automotive communication and Diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS, etc), and usage of communication and diagnostic tools.
(CANoe, CANalyzer, ODX Studio, Indigo, etc).”
“The candidate should be aware of software architecture [AUTOSAR], development process [SPICE], methods, and tools involved.
Forex: DOORS, Clearcase, MATLAB, etc”
Tata Motors Leadership Competencies
- Developing Self and Others – Recognizing continuous development is essential for success and taking steps to develop self and help others to excel
- Leading Change – Recognizing the need for change, initiating and adapting to change
- Driving Execution – Translating strategy into action and execution
- Leading by Example – Encouraging and following ethical standards
- Motivating Self and Others – Inspiring teams and individuals
- Customer Centricity – Anticipating, understanding, and focusing efforts on meeting the customer’s (stakeholders’) needs or expectations
To apply for this job please visit careers.tatamotors.com.