Real Estate Project Specialist
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us.
The Real Estate Project Specialist is responsible for oversight and support of construction and operational efforts for the Project Management team. Areas of responsibility include new construction, renovation, relocation work and other Project related initiatives and activities supporting the corporate and retail portfolio.
The role provides support to the Project team in the coordination and execution of projects and initiatives, BAU activity and assurance of accurate and robust project records . This role ensures that all work is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations & guidelines, as detailed in TD policies.
- Supports Project Management efforts in construction activities related to the execution of projects to include all facets of project coordination and management of construction, contract and project documentation.
- Initiate, maintain and update Construction and Project Management systems of record.
- Organize, support and/or facilitate project and other departmental meetings to include agenda/document preparation, meeting coordination and facilitation, minutes, and raid/action log maintenance.
- Planning, monitoring and support of planned and unplanned PM, Capital, and expense projects, in coordination with internal TD Groups and service providers, to include capital planning efforts, management & reporting on project budget, financials & schedules to ensure we manage to key milestones and complete the close-out documentation.
- Monitor and analyze project data, identify anomalies, perform root cause analysis, act on and/or report results & recommendations
- Support creation & distribution of tenders, RFPs to General Contractors to include maintenance of standard templates for project and building type specific scopes of work, bid commitments, preparation of proposals, bid evaluation and tabulation sheets and other project related documentation.
- Support the preparation and issuance of contracts, PO’s and change orders and other related documents for construction projects.
- Oversight of pre-construction & post-construction project files.
- Manage & drive project closeout requirements with the General Contractor, Project Manager, and other stakeholders to include financial reconciliation, technical close and site handover.
- Responsible for the accurate & timely processing of PO’s, invoices for contractors, consultants & vendors
- Collaborate with ERE partners to create and improve Operations processes, best practices, and guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
- 3+ years of related experience in Construction and project coordination
- Strong working knowledge of construction coordination and documentation processes and requirements
- Strong problem detection & problem-solving skills
- Strong, effective verbal & written communication skills
- Must be able to work well independently, self-starter who owns deliverables end-to-end
- Ability to comply with existing/quickly adapt to new processes within the organization
- Advanced PC proficiency in MS applications
- TRIRIGA experience is a plus
- Strong organizational & collaboration skills
- Experience working in a team environment
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.