Contract Length: 2 years
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Early Childhood, Elementary
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Education in Early Childhood
- Required Certificates:
- Annual ticket to the country of origin (Two WAY)
- The salary is all-inclusive, including a housing allowance
Job Description: Pastoral & Academic Responsibilities
- Teaching & learning; implementing approved curriculum & assessment to support progress & attainment of all your students (including Teachers’ Planners, lesson plans, curriculum planning documents, SOW, using & creating resources, differentiation, etc).
- Students’ discipline, pastoral care, and academic development. Liaise with HOD/TL (academic issues), Supervisor & HOS (pastoral issues, Code of Conduct, Incident Slips, ‘On Report’ & Induction), parents (responding to messages from parents within 24 hours) and PRE as necessary.
- After-School Program ASP; at least one ASP Stay-back per week.
- Student Agendas; regular checking, use, and follow-up of parents’ communication.
- Reports; provide as per SAIS assessment policy, attend PCM & other parents’ meetings punctually & with records & comments prepared.
- Safety; students & staff.
- Subject & Section assemblies, activities & events; take an active role in house system organizing & supporting (they should relate to the curriculum/School beliefs).
- Organizing classroom learning resources and creating board displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Providing Feedback and marking work to facilitate positive students development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of students’ development
- Providing feedback to parents on students’ progress at parent meetings.
- Follow, support & help to develop all SAIS aims, Vision, improvement plans, policies and practices.
- Plan & organize educational visits in accordance with school & ADEK guidelines.
- Professional duties as reasonably delegated by line manager & SLT (eg. Break duties, exam invigilation, detention, and other cover, after-school duty, ASP, exam marking, ADEK formalities, Accreditation & Inspection preparation, etc)
- Committees & meetings; attend as reasonably delegated by HOD/SLT.
- Resource and training; inform HOD of
- Attend PD/INSET & support Coaching relating to personal/school targets.
- Meet deadlines as requested by line manager & SLT.
- Promote effective teamwork within Subject, Section & across the whole school
- Promote SAIS positively with the community while maintaining complete confidentiality.
- Respect local culture, customs, and laws.
- Promote & model SAIS beliefs & Values.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.