High School Biology Teacher
- High School
- Licensed Teacher
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Biology
- Required Certificates:
- Tax-free salary paid on a scale linked to teaching experience up to 13,000 AED per month.
- Housing allowance paid quarterly to an employee for self.
- End of service gratuity.
- Joining and departing economy class flights to/from Dubai to the home of record for self.
- Annual flights from the home of record [Economy class] for self-taken once during annual leave.
- UAE medical insurance for self.
- 2,000 AED settling-in allowance.
- 2-year renewable contract with an option for renewal.
- Visa processing costs (excluding document certification) for self.
- Excellent career and leadership prospects.
- Positions of Additional Responsibility are available for suitable candidates wishing to take on greater roles within the school community.
Job Description: Teach in Dubai! A Biology High School Teacher is required.
Ignite School recruits motivated, dynamic, qualified, and experienced international faculty who are best able to engage our students in creative and innovative learning. The staff of Ignite School is supported by a peer-led professional learning community shaped by reflective practice and collaboration.
Ignite School shapes creative and innovative “21st-century citizens of the world” through a sustainability-focused, student-centered learning environment that celebrates diversity. We seek to instill exemplary character and life-long learning skills in our students through inclusive school life programs and extra-curricular activities that empower and challenge the realization of potential in each of our learners. Every Ignite School student feels welcome, accepted, safe, valued and happy. Host-country national students feel they have the potential to make a valuable social, cultural, and economic contribution to the wellbeing of their local community and their country.
The American curriculum is rigorous, relevant, and service-oriented with a curriculum design that adheres to international best practices. Our inquiry-based learning model provides a platform for the development of creative processes that weave together sustainable development, science, mathematics, [coding and design] technology, analysis, logic, debate, and innovation.
Our holistic approach to learning encourages the physical, social, intellectual, and emotional development of our students through real-world experiences as well as inside our high-quality learning facilities. With the aid of learning technology, students develop the 21st-century citizenship skills of critical thinking, complex problem solving, collaboration, cognitive flexibility, emotional intelligence, and creativity.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.