GEMS ROYAL DUBAI SCHOOL
|Hiring Organization||GEMS ROYAL DUBAI SCHOOL|
|Post Title||Teaching Assistant Jobs in Dubai|
|Post Name||Teaching Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
You will assist the teacher with a wide range of tasks on a regular basis. You will supervise small groups of children or whole classes in emergency situations or when instructed.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to assisting with reading-related activities, running small group activities inside or outside, and preparing the classroom activities and supporting documents.
You will cover class for short periods of time and develop familiarity with relevant aspects of the curriculum including literacy, numeracy, and phonetics. You will also be responsible to manage the cupboard stock and take children to the toilets when required.
You have a good level of general education, especially in Mathematics and English. You have a previous experience in a similar position or working with children.
You are a good communicator with an excellent command of English. You are computer-literate and can multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Respect colleagues and property
- Ability to effectively communicate with pupils, parents, and colleagues
- Time management and organization skills
- Mathematical and English skills
- ICT capability
- Knowledge of strategies that promote good behavior and discipline
- Support ethos of the learning environment
- Caring and tolerant
- Ability to acquire further knowledge in order to contribute effectively and with confidence to the classes in which involved.
- Understanding of relevant specialist area (e.g. subject area) sufficient to pupils’ learning
- A willingness to learn and to professional and personal development in order to support the needs and demands of your role
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third-generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
About the School
At GEMS Royal Dubai School, we offer an outstanding world-class education with the aim of achieving excellence together. With an excellent track record of academic excellence coupled with strong caring pastoral support, we create a learning environment that allows every child to achieve their very best. RDS has a vibrant, harmonious learning community of over 60 nationalities.
Our highly experienced UK-qualified teachers are passionate and provide motivating experiences and limitless learning which ensure your children are challenged and eager to come to school each day. We are an accredited High-Performance Learning school and we encourage children to go beyond their potential. We ensure they are happy, inquisitive, future-ready, and feel confident in tackling the unexpected.
GEMS Royal Dubai is a family-first community where parents are active partners in our children’s learning journeys, offering an enriched National Curriculum for England, to approximately 900 students from Foundation Stage to Year 6.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gemseducation.com.