Endtimes Ambassadors Academy, Inc.
SUBMIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS:
3. PRC ID
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated teacher to join our team. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of early childhood development and be able to create a stimulating and nurturing learning environment for our students.
• Teach preschool and elementary basic concepts such as the alphabet, shapes, colors, letters, and numbers through a thematic curriculum.
• Instill and maintain discipline inside the center.
• Prepare lesson plans and instructional materials.
• Communicate with parents and guardians about their child’s progress.
• Maintain a safe and clean learning environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood/Elementary Education or a related field. Must be a LET passer.
• 1-2 years of experience working in a childcare setting.
• Strong understanding of early childhood development.
• Passion for education and an earnest desire to help children succeed.
• High level of integrity, commitment, work ethic, and values. • Proficient in both oral and written
If you are a passionate and dedicated toddler teacher who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php8,000.00 – Php12,000.00 per month
• 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
• 13th month salary
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Davao City: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
• Teaching: 1 year (Preferred
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.