Jump to: Hide
Contract Length: 2 years
Number of Vacancies: 1
- University Graduate, Licensed Teacher, ESL Instructor
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Minimum Teaching Experience: 2 years of teaching experience
- Major: Bachelor of Education, English Language Teacher
- Required Certificates:Teaching Credential/LicenseTESL/TEFL Diploma LevelOther Certification
Job Benefits:We are committed to staff well-being and developing our staff and conduct regular professional development workshops to ensure that our teachers are well-equipped to provide students with the best possible educational experience. We provide a competitive monthly salary and benefits and safe working and living conditions.
- Tax-free salary
- End of service gratuity as per the UAE labor law.
- Annual Airfare ticket (Economy Class) for the self to home country after completion of one year of service.
- UAE-medical insurance for self.
- Visa processing costs (excluding certificates attestation, employee to cover the cost of the attestations) for self.
- Housing/ accommodation as applicable according to the policy.
- Teach all aspects related to the relevant subject and curriculum.
- Promote, and evaluate students’ academic performance, behavior, and social/emotional development.
- Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Provide a variety of materials and resources for students to explore, manipulate, and use in learning activities.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and engagement that provide students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment and/or academic problems, or special academic interests.
- Identify students showing signs of emotional, developmental, or health-related problems, and discuss them with supervisors, parents or guardians, and SEN Department.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records, and prepare reports on students and activities, as required by KHDA/ADEK and the School.
- Assess students by conducting quizzes, tests, projects, etc …
- Administer standardized ability and achievement tests and interpret results to determine students’ developmental levels and needs.
- Prepare for assigned classes and show written evidence of preparation upon request of immediate supervisors.
- Utilize different types of technology in the classroom to create meaningful learning experiences for students of all ages.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.