Pragati School is one of the oldest and best schools in Ahmedabad. Founded by Mr M.P. Jain in 1969 with his philosophy of “Education for all, all for education”. Pragati School always kept updating and upgrading its management, facilities, infrastructure, amenities and learning methods that has always kept encouraging 360-degree development in students.
We are K12 (Play group to Grade XII) School with commerce and science stream. We are family of 3000+ students and 150+ teaching and non-teaching staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
A teacher’s roles and responsibilities cannot be exhaustively listed. A teacher is a friend, guide, counsellor, playmate, disciplinarian and a partner-in-prank many a times. At Pragati, we believe a Teacher must have a great love and patience for children, is enthusiastic about the mission of the School, and contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate to next education. Here we have listed few things that one invariably does at Pragati.
· To form a bond with every child to make her/him feel wanted.
· Develop supportive environment for students, parents and community at large.
· Instruct, supervise, and facilitate student learning.
· Assess, evaluate and report student progress in all areas
Communicate with parents regularly.
Collaborate with other educators.
Desired Candidate Profile
A candidate would be a great fit at Pragati if she/he has the skill to Marvel at the small things and celebrate childhood.
1. Reach the child before she/he can teach the child.
· Identify student’s strengths and build upon them.
· Lead the student and teacher community.
2. Adapt to change and learn from every experience.
· Reflect upon one’s own practices and evolve with it.
3. Communication Skills: You must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents, and administration officials in immaculate English
4. Instruction Skills: You will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. You must work to keep the students’ attention
5. Writing Skills:Teachers write progress reports, synopsis etc. Writing skills are critical.
6. Patience:The students you work with will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
7. Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students in their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
8. People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality-learning environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
- Leave encashment
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
Candidate must be vaccinated with both the dose of COVID-19
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.