Phorms Campus Hamburg
Full job description
There are currently around 620 children and young people learning and playing at our modern Phorms Campus Hamburg with Nursery, Primary and Secondary including Upper Secondary School with Abitur. Our concept is based on bilingual education using the immersion method, multilingualism through language-sensitive teaching, as well as personalised learning.
Our competent and engaged pedagogical team appreciates the school’s family-like atmosphere as well as the very central and convenient location and the innovative equipment. The special characteristic of our campus is the internationality and multilingualism of the entire school community – in its diversity it’s a reflection of Hamburg.
Phorms Hamburg is part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, which has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
For our Primary School in Hamburg we are currently looking for a motivated and qualified
(in full-time or part-time)
- Attractive salary with additional benefits such as lunch allowance, monthly public transport ticket and company pension scheme
- 30 days of leave per calendar year
- 5 child sick days per year, paid in full by the employer
- Staff discount for enrolling your child/children at Phorms
- Relocation allowance and support securing residency and work permits
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-appointed classrooms with state-of-the-art educational resources including modern digital equipment (e.g. smartboards, laptop classes, in-house IT support, school library)
- Small classes which enable differentiation and individual support
- Innovative technologies and pedagogy to implement our curriculum
- Short internal administrative processes: uncomplicated purchasing and reimbursement of expenses
- Great onboarding and Buddy-system
- Supporting teachers with day-to-day lesson-related tasks
- Independent planning and implementation of activities in the after-school and holiday care
- Communicating with parents, colleagues and external organisations
- Helping to decorate and organise the classroom, supervising school trips and breaks
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a similar qualification in Education or Childcare as well as very good professional knowledge
- Experience working in a primary school setting
- English at C2 level and an interest in learning German with the commitment to achieve a competent level
- Open-minded, flexible, and solution-focused
- Identification with our pedagogical concept and motivation to implement it creatively and collaboratively as part of a team
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.