- Full Time
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Vivero International Pre-school & Child Care
We are looking for Experienced Pre-primary Teachers who are passionate about early childhood education for our existing company-owned pre-school – Vivero International at Powai.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding the curriculum
- Preparation of the class setting, translating the learning teaching methodology in the classroom teaching
- Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with children
- Develop the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children.
- Ensure high-quality delivery in schools.
- Create an optimal learning environment at the school
Desired Candidate Profile
A passion for children, an obsession for quality, strong communication skills rooted in clear work ethics are pre-requisite for the role.
Candidates should be Graduates with a pleasing personality, boundless energy, and enthusiasm to work with children, parents, teachers, and management.
Teachers with a diploma in Early Childhood Education and experience in pre-school teaching, creating or the use of innovative teaching methods, international curriculum, etc. will be preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.