|Hiring Organization||Language Trainers|
|Post Name||Language Teacher|
|Qualification||Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 28 To CAD 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1Z 7L3|
Full Job Description
Language Trainers is a successful language training company working with freelance teachers of 70 different languages in hundreds of towns and cities across the world. Students are either in-company or self-funded and need to learn a language at their office or their home for work, family, or travel reasons. Founded in 2004, the company’s motto is Any Language, Anytime, Anywhere!
We might have a job for you as a Business Mandarin teacher in Ottawa.
Some details about the course:
- One of our clients in Ottawa would like to have one-to-one Business Mandarin tuition.
- This student wishes to have classes at her home in Ottawa, ON K2H 1E1.
- She would like to have a 30-hour course (15×2-hour lessons).
- She would like to start as soon as possible.
An ideal teacher should:
- Be a native speaker of the language OR hold a teaching degree.
- Have experience as a language teacher, translator, or interpreter.
- Have a valid working visa.
- Live up to 20 miles from the client´s location.
The location of the classes and schedule could be flexible based on your and the client’s availability. The hourly rate is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience. This is a freelance part-time position and we are not able to sponsor your visa.
If you would like to join our growing team of language teachers, please submit your CV with references and tell us how soon you can start.
We hope to hear from you soon!