Full Job Description
Key Stage 1 Teacher
Full Time Position
From £28,575 per annum
In collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) of a Kirkby-based Primary School, Tradewind Recruitment are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join their successful school. The successful candidate will be based in KS1, so experience in a Year 1 or 2 class is desirable. As a values-based school, who constantly strives for success, the SLT are looking for applicants who demonstrate a commitment to high standards of achievement and a willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school.
We need you to:
- Be confident with using assessment strategies;
- Have experience planning lessons from the National Curriculum to ensure that lessons meet the needs of all pupils;
- Have a good knowledge of phonics;
- Have a high standard of written and spoken English;
- Have good behaviour management skills and high expectations of behaviour;
- Be flexible, adaptable and well organised;
- Have a sense of humour;
- Be prepared to ‘have a go’ and learn new things;
- Have an optimistic outlook;
- Be highly motivated and be able to motivate and inspire our pupils;
- Be creative, planning exciting and challenging lessons;
- Have good communication skills to work effectively with staff, pupils and parents.
School can offer:
- A happy, supportive and hard-working team of teachers and support staff;
- Enthusiastic, polite and friendly pupils who are very keen to learn;
- Excellent support and CPD opportunities for staff at every stage of their career;
- A rich, vibrant curriculum which is enjoyed by staff and pupils;
- A values-based education.
In order to apply, we will need:
- A valid DBS, or a willingness to obtain this;
- The right to work in the UK;
- A CV covering the last 10 years of your employment/studies.
To apply for this job please visit www.twrecruitment.com.