Customer Care Associate
Full Job Description
1) Grad/Undergrad with minimum 6 month of experience in chat process in previous role/s
2) An advisor will be responsible for handling inbound customer queries (inc. billing, rate plans, service activations and changes, credits and adjustments, technical troubleshooting and complaints) using the live chat channel.
3) Take complete responsibility of providing accurate and relevant information and to resolve customers query on the first contact.
4) Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Problem Solving Skills. Build a logical approach to address problems.
5) Basic levels of computer proficiency. Working knowledge of MS Office applications like Word & Excel
6) Experience of working in live chat processes or customer services or Telecoms industry (desirable)
7) 18 hours/7 days rotational shift.
8) 2Days rotational off.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹350,000.00 – ₹500,000.00 per year
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Flexible shift
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pune, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Hindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.