Jump to: Hide
Customer Support Executive (CSE)
Full Job Description
- Agents will need to reply to customer questions, research account activity and notes, troubleshoot any issues, provide supporting help documentation, and any number of other tasks. This means they will need the ability to work through several problems simultaneously to be effective.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to customer, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued
Roles and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Resolve the customer concern to be in line with standards defined basis client policies and guidelines.
- Make decisions according to the defined Policies and Procedures with High level of accuracy
- Responsible to deliver high quality and productivity results that meet the identified targets.
- Strong ability to multitask and take fast decisions independently
- Maintains composure and patience with customers
- Energetic, friendly and approachable individuals who that understand the importance of great customer service
- Correctly follow Flows and implement different quality standards/definition documents
- Be responsible to deliver a high quality, customer-driven, support service resolving customer enquiries at the first point of call wherever possible.
- Demonstrates confidence and willingness to resolve customer requests or queries.
- Maintain and improve Customer Satisfaction by delivering against those initiatives that have been identified as crucially important during each and every customer support engagement
- Ability to assess customer sentiment at all stages during the communication, to take the lead in escalating an issue on behalf of the customer and to arrange for a supervisor to mediate in the interaction if deemed necessary by you or if requested by the customer.
- Can interact effectively with the personnel, tools & resources in the Customer/technical Services team to help resolve customer issues (escalation points, knowledge base tools, internal applications etc.
- Fluent in English language.
RoleCustomer Retention – Voice / Blended
Industry TypeBPO / Call Centre
DepartmentCustomer Success, Service & Operations
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Role CategoryVoice / Blended
UG :Graduation Not Required
Shift – Rotational shift
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹34,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jaipur, Rajasthan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.