Temporary Beauty Advisor
Temporary Beauty Advisor
As a Temporary Beauty Advisor, you are a key team member who inspires and helps our customers become the best version of themselves. You are encouraged to explore, create emotional connections, and help customers discover our amazing Beauty Selection. Best of all, you’ll love working with our diverse teams and leaders, who really care about you and help you evolve.
Your responsibilities include
- Creating Amazing Customer Experience Provide a welcoming environment for our customers by listening to and embracing their unique needs. Unleash your creativity, passion, and knowledge of our iconic brands during every interaction. Suggest and sell products and services to our clients in all areas of the store. Introduce our credit card and Beauty Insider to all customers to help them discover the features and benefits of our loyalty programs. Create memorable experiences that help make Sephora the most loved Beauty Community.
- Supporting Store Success Help make a beautiful first impression by keeping the store sparkling and stocked. Embrace your winning spirit and drive results by contributing to your store’s sales goals and sharing your knowledge of Sephora’s policies and standards. Support special events, promotions, and priorities as they come up. Participate in inventory control. Ensure compliance with sampling policies. Participate in programs to reduce loss. Designated advisors to be knowledgeable of cashier functions.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We would love to hear from you if you have
- A passion for client service and love working with people
- Knowledge about what’s new and trending with beauty products
- A track record of building relationships with customers and team members
- Resilience and the ability to react to situations in-the-moment and stay aware of changing store priorities as they arise
- Prior experience working in retail sales or services industries
- Strong communication skills, ability to multitask, and comfortability with computer/store systems
- Consistent and reliable attendance
- flexible availability to work nights, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, bend/stretch to stock shelves, stand/walk the sales floor for an entire shift, work in a fragrance filled environment & handle and apply cosmetics products to clients
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and policies in the Employee Handbook
$16.00 – $16.00/hr. The actual hourly pay offered depends on various factors, including qualifications for the position and relevant experience; and other legitimate, non-discriminatory business factors specific to the position or location. Sephora offers comprehensive healthcare and wellbeing benefits based on eligibility; 401(k) savings plan; paid time off; employee discount/product perks; tuition reimbursement and employee referral bonus programs.
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy meaningful benefits details can be found here:
Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.