Tesla Singapore Career
|Hiring Organization||Tesla Singapore|
|Post Title||Tesla Singapore Career|
|Post Name||Tesla Advisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
What to Expect
At Tesla, our Tesla Advisor consistently delivers an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy by creating memorable experiences for our customers.
As a Tesla Advisor, you will support customers from the moment they walk into our showrooms to learn about Tesla. We’ve created one of the most innovative electronic vehicles ever made, and you will help deliver an equally innovative buying experience.
What You’ll Do
- Engage walk-in guests promptly, personally, and with the goal of opening the conversation and ensuring they feel welcome
- Understand who our guests are, what brought them to Tesla, and their intent and timeline to purchase, thus creating a robust Customer Profile
- Educate and excite guests by answering their questions and providing a tailored experience based on their interests and agenda
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services, as well as local incentives for EV owners
- Help Tesla maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting customer contact information and scheduling Test Drives for individuals who exhibit purchase intent or potential
- Regularly update the CRM system to ensure accurate and timely sales and delivery information is available to management
- Prepare vehicles and host delivery appointments, including new owner orientations tailored to the individual customer’s needs and comfort level
What You’ll Bring
- Customer service experience required
- Positive, enthusiastic, and passionate about the changes in the personal transportation industry
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts
- Strong sense of team mentality and reliability
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate a mastery of all Tesla products and services. Keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Valid driver’s license, 2-year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.