|Post Title||Tesla Jobs Singapore|
|Post Name||Consumer Engagement Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 7500 To AED 8000 Per Month|
What to Expect
Tesla is looking for a Marketing Specialist/ Senior Marketing Specialist to support the marketing organization with various responsibilities including content creation, lead generation, and retail marketing events in Singapore. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and execution skills.
What You’ll Do
Work with the Marketing Manager to develop targeted marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics, events, and PR activities to achieve business goals.
- Assist in the development, management, and implementation of a comprehensive event calendar with centralized tracking of all regional marketing events including test drive events, lead generation events, brand partnership events, and external corporate events (e.g. auto shows and product launches).
- Assist in project management and initial content creative for external newsletters, collateral, and customer communication (i.e. emails and letters).
- Assist in inbound and outbound communications including customer letters and email for relevant marketing inboxes.
- Assist in the development of in-store programs and campaigns to engage existing leads and create new leads.
- Assist in the planning of regional activities including store openings, test drives, and lead generation events.
- Work with communications team on consistent and effective messaging of external documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities (e.g. collateral)
- Manage outside agencies and vendors on a needed basis.
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
- Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
- Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity for Tesla Motors.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 5 years+ marketing, communications, and PR-related experience
- Excellent communications and copy-writer skill
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Result-driven, hands-on, positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and inspire others
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Large company discipline…small company entrepreneurial attitude
- Strategically planning with strong execution and negotiation skills
- Team player and builder – lead by example
- Event / Advertising Agency experience would be advantageous
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need accommodation at any point during the interview process.