Customer Service Representative
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative ( CSR), who will act as the key contact towards our customers regarding supply of packaging material and additional material. In the role as CSR, you will be an active member of the Supply Chain organization within Korea Market.
In this role you will be an individual contributor who will act as the link between our Converting Factories and our customers, making sure that we are delivering according to our customer’s material demands. The work includes design administration, order handling, planning and invoicing.
The position is characterized by its coordinative nature and its many external and internal contacts, which place a great demand on your ability to create a work structure in which to deliver a high service level to our customers. Close cooperation with our Key Account Managers are also an important task within this position.
What you will do
- Being the focal point of contact for the (local) customers assigned to you
- Lead in secures supply chain of Packaging Material and Additional Material order fulfillment: Order management, design. administration, invoicing, claim administration, logistics.
- Identify opportunities and drive continuous improvement on Packaging Material and Additional Material supply chain service level.
- Executes all order management and design administration activities (transactional).
- Secures claim administration for Packaging Material and Additional Material (Credit Notes).
- Co-plan with customers to secure a 3 months Forecasting visibility.
- Collaborate with Sales for target forecasting process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional areas within OFPM to secure smooth order handling transactions.
- Drive continuous improvement of finished goods inventory level.
- Provides supply chain expertise to support new product development / launch.
We believe you have
- Bachelor Degree in logistics, supply chain or business administration as a merit.
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role (CS/Supply Chain/commercial/administrative function).
- Strong administrative and planning skills as well as the ability to prioritize.
- Creative idea to satisfy customers as well as to improve cost and productivity
- Analytical skills, a good head for figures.
- Ability to work under pressure in a short period of time.
- Good computer skills; experience in SAP R3, MS Word, Excel and graphical software is preferred.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
To apply for this job please visit kr.indeed.com.