The Aurum Institute
Full Job Description
The Driver Provides safe secure and timely driving services for the day-to-day operations of the Company, including driving the mobile units to ensure access to HIV prevention and testing services to employees outside the workplace. This position is responsible for the proper running and maintenance of the vehicle.
- Attached to capture, record, and report on all data collected from TB screening in communities and facilities
- Generates daily, weekly and monthly reporting of data for reporting
- Collect and verify data monthly and quarterly to ensure data quality and conduct data clean-up as required.
- Provide system-generated data and compile reports on successes and challenges to the facility, sub-district/district monthly and quarterly
- Filing and administrative duties and performing any ad-hoc duties as required
- Set up and prepare for daily activities.
- Prepare the vehicle for community outreach and maintain an accurate vehicle log
Qualifications and Requirements
- Grade 12
- Two (2) years of experience in data capturing and reporting
- Two years as a driver
- Experience in recording and reporting TB and HIV data
- Knowledge of capturing data in any health M&E systems (TIER.net. and/or DHIS) will be advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Packages
- Effective data management skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid South African code 10 driver’s license plus PDP
- Ensure compliance with all local driving laws and regulations.
- Willing to travel and work after hours
- Valid code A Driver’s license
- Valid Professional Drivers Permit (PDP)
- Understanding of specimen handling and transportation
- Fluency in local languages (Zulu, Setswana, English, SeSotho, Xhosa, Afrikaans)
- Practical experience with Road Legislation
- SA Citizen or valid work permit to work in South Africa
- Willing to work overtime
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Decision-making ability
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Customer focus
- Results driven
- Good conflict resolution
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.