The Emirates Group
Government Relationship Specialist
Support managers in the liaison activities between the Airline and its partner authorities and customers regarding the delivery of strategic objectives by coordinating activities that support the implementation of targeted engagement plans.
JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES LINKED TO OBJECTIVE AREAS
Act as a key account manager for International Affairs Senior Managers, to present a single point of contact and coordination with external authorities for all related section activities.
Meet with the authorities such as embassies, Consulate General, and government authorities & entities regularly to focus on building a strategic relationship through continuous and effective communication and ensuring they are aligned with Emirates Group’s International Affairs agenda.
Planned, organize, directed, and control the function and related activities & events.
Provide logistic support in arranging networking events and meetings.
Liaise with corporate communications was required to ensure communications tools are aligned with Government Relations Department requirements. – Support the Manager Government Relations in the development of the department strategy and contribute to developing the operating plans to achieve the Emirates Group objectives. – Analyse, interpret and summarise relevant departmental-related data based on departmental rules and guidelines. Proactively provide recommendations to senior managers regularly based on findings and research.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
- Commercial/Sales.Other 5+ Years of Knowledge/Skills: Degree in Business, International Relations, or Public Relationship area (preferred).
- Good knowledge of relationship management and dealing with officials and government bodies while understanding protocols is preferred.
- Good administration and reporting skills to conduct researches and present reports and facts to senior management.
- Must be fluent in Arabic (written and spoken)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.