The Erosion Company
Jump to: Hide
The Erosion Company (TEC) is currently hiring Construction Workers. TEC is the largest and most experienced contractor in providing comprehensive erosion control services, specialty materials, forestry, and other site clean-up services to clients throughout the Southeast. TEC offers excellent pay based on experience and great long-term career potential for top performers!
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards, including the proper use of machinery and equipment.
- Load and unload materials.
- Follow instructions from crew leaders.
- Remove, fill, compact and prepare the terrain.
- Install silt fencing and erosion control blankets using a variety of hand tools.
- Assist fellow crew members.
- Perform site clean-up and reload leftover materials after the job assignment is complete.
- Act as a spotter for vehicles as required.
- Physically able to walk, bend, squat and lift to 50 lbs.
- Work under inclement weather conditions such as rain, heat, and
- At least six months of prior experience in the construction field.
- Ability to operate small machinery such as Bobcat, a plus.
Work is available immediately for qualified candidates!
Overtime is available during peak season.
Health Insurance is available.
This organization participates in E-Verify / Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.