The Estée Lauder Companies
Estee Lauder Companies – Beauty Advisor – Sephora-Infinity II Mall, Mumbai
Full Job Description
As one of our brand representatives, you will combine your creative and technical expertise (makeup knowledge) and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational and personalized in-store experience which educates and delights our customers.
You will also like working as part of a high-performing team to create impact with in-store events and to ensure that the counter always achieves our high standards of visual merchandising to stand out against our competitors.
If you are a dynamic self-starter looking for a progressive career opportunity then this could be the perfect role for you and the first step of your career with a leader in prestige beauty.
While certification in make-up artistry and/or previous retail make-up/other retail experience is desirable we also welcome applicants with basic-level experience.
As a leader in prestige beauty with a culture that values the diversity of thought and people, we offer excellent training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail makeup experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur-level experience who are able to demonstrate a high level of creative and technical expertise
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic, and personalized customer service
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends, and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of their right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.