The First Collection
5 Star Hotel Jobs in Dubai for Freshers
Comprising The First Group’s award-winning hotels and restaurants, The First Collection is an innovative lifestyle brand offering exciting hospitality services and unforgettable dining experiences.
The First Collection’s portfolio of five operational hotels is renowned for its world-class service and cutting-edge amenities designed to ease guests into their stay. Grand Heights Hotel Apartments, offers comfortable studios and one-bedroom apartments in the heart of the city and is owned and managed by The First Collection. Bringing to the market a range of franchised properties, the group also manages TRYP by Wyndham Dubai and Wyndham Dubai Marina, which are franchises of the Wyndham Group. While Citadines Metro Central Dubai offers hotel apartments in a prime location and is a franchise of The Ascott Limited.
The First Collection’s restaurants offer exceptional and original dining experiences that focus on creating unique lifestyle-driven dining concepts with a strong emphasis on quality and affordability. The rapidly growing portfolio of restaurants, cafes, and bars features a dynamic mix of homegrown brands and recognized International franchises, including MasterChef, the TV Experience – the world’s first restaurant based on the global TV phenomenon. With an emphasis on social dining, this exciting restaurant portfolio is helping establish the collection of upscale and upper midscale hotels among Dubai’s hottest gastronomic and lifestyle destinations.
With ambitious growth plans in the years ahead, The First Collection will be opening numerous upper-scale hotels and a series of dining concepts throughout Dubai.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
- Joining a dynamic, vibrant, and customer-focused team, Front Office Agent will display a positive ‘can-do attitude and will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service experience to all our guests.
- Greet and welcome all guests approaching the Front Desk in accordance with Citadines Metro Central standards.
- Being able to perform all Front Office duties like check-in and check-out of guests, answering the phone according to the hotel etiquette, assisting guests with their inquiries, taking reservations, and performing administrational tasks.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services, facilities, and hours of operation in a timely manner.
- Review Front Office logs, Trace Files, and Credit Limit daily.
- Handle cashiering duties.
- Answer inquiries from guests regarding restaurants, transportation, entertainment, etc.
- Coordinate with Front Office Supervisor in performing daily tasks or during the shift.
- Have knowledge of emergency procedures and assist as needed.
- Be able to perform and complete all tasks and duties on the shift checklist in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain and market promotions and guest programs.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- High level of business telephone etiquette.
- Must have proficient organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Adapt to changes in job requirements, learning and applying new skills as needed to ensure the company’s success.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.