The First Group
The First Group Collection portfolio of five operational hotels is renowned for its world-class service and cutting-edge amenities designed to ease guests into their stay. Bringing to the market a range of franchised properties, the group also manages TRYP by Wyndham Dubai and Wyndham Dubai Marina, which are franchises of the Wyndham Group. While Citadines Metro Central Dubai offers hotel apartments in a prime location and is a franchise of The Ascott Limited.
The First Group Collection restaurants offer exceptional and original dining experiences that focus on creating unique lifestyle-driven dining concepts with a strong emphasis on quality and affordability.
The rapidly growing portfolio of restaurants, cafes and bars feature a dynamic mix of homegrown brands and recognised international franchises, including MasterChef, the TV Experience – the world’s first restaurant based on the global TV phenomenon.
With an emphasis on social dining, this exciting restaurant portfolio is helping establish the collection of upscale and upper-midscale hotels among Dubai’s hottest gastronomic and lifestyle destinations. With ambitious growth plans in the years ahead, The First Group Collection will be opening numerous upper scale hotels and a series of dining concepts throughout Dubai.
Nestled amid the alluring Dubai coastline, the latest addition to the flourishing Soluna Beach Club scene from The First Group offers a contemporary Mediterranean experience in the heart of The Palm Jumeirah. Catering to residents and hotel guests alike, this vibrant family-friendly oasis boasts endless sun-kissed beaches and glistening blue waters with a variety of chic lounging areas offering sweeping views across the iconic skyline.
With three uniquely appointed restaurants Risen, ÉNAS Mediterranean Restaurant and our Pool & Beach at Soluna Beach Club serving up an extensive menu of globally, Mediterranean inspired cuisine, guests will discover a stylish haven set against the backdrop of warm-hearted hospitality and sublime interiors.
- Responsible for doing all preparations before and during service, like preparing serving cutlery and bread baskets, making sure to work with clean equipment and surfaces.
- Coordinate the orders in a way that everything goes out to the guests in an efficient and timely matter.
- Have full knowledge of F&B menu items to assist guests and waiting staff where needed.
- Attend all F&B menu item related trainings.
- Have full knowledge of the table planning of the F&B outlets and being able to memorize multiple orders at the same time.
- Run food and beverages to guests not only in F&B outlets but if necessary to rooms, gym, swimming pool etc.
- Make sure to work in a safe and sanitary way with the food and beverages.
- Check supplies and put away stock.
- Keep an eye on the tables for next courses and communicate this with waiting staff and kitchen.
- Take orders and give information to guests if required and clearly communicate this to colleagues.
- Make the waiting and kitchen staff aware of VIPs and special requests or needs from guests.
- During the service, he/she should be able to deal with challenges, changes and help with table turnovers.
- Assist in clearance of tables during and after service.
- If necessary prepare orders like drinks, snacks and breads.
- Help in other departments if required.
- Attend departmental meetings.
- Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
- Make sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
- Be friendly, courteous and professional when dealing with guests, staff or other departments.
- Perform other duties as requested by the senior management.
Desired Skill & Expertise:
- Basic knowledge of F&B Department.
- Maintain great customer service to all guests.
- Responsible for running the food and beverages to the guests.
- Good communication with the guests, staff and kitchen.
- Pro-active and energetic with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to multi-task with prioritization skills.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.