The Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth
Full Job Description
- Job Title: Healthcare Assistant – St Francis Ward
- Salary: up to 25,507
- Hours: 37.5
- Location: 60 Grove End Road, St John’s Wood, London NW8 9NH
We are looking for a Healthcare Assistant to work in our brand new 10-bed medical ward, which incorporates the Bupa-accredited state-of-the-art stroke rehabilitation service.
The successful applicant will have been working in a similar environment and will be up to date in current practices. Experience will extend to working within a busy ward and professional, multi-disciplinary teams. Ideally, you will have worked in a ward specializing in stroke rehabilitation. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a thriving busy team and wants to work with an excellent staff-to-patient ratio.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our independent private Hospital has just been rated the number one in the country for care in the latest Bupa survey. Uniquely, all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
Am I the right person for this Healthcare Assistant role?
- NVQ Level 2 in Health Care
- Experience within a care setting
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to work without direct supervision within the bounds of the Health Care Assistant role
What are the Responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant role?
- Undertake delegated responsibilities from registered nurses, and maintain a safe standard of practice
- Work accurately and with a high volume of work during peak times
- Establish a rapport with the patient and an awareness of the individual’s needs, ensuring these are communicated to the registered nurse
- Ensure any intake records are completed in a timely and accurate manner and report any changes/difficulties to the registered nurse responsible for the patient
- Build excellent relationships with our Consultants
Why apply for this role as Healthcare Assistant?
At our organization, we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, and contributory pension schemes – including the continuation of the NHS pension.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- Ongoing training and development programs
- Discounts at local, national, and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee “Service Excellence” recognition rewards
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward-thinking organization then we would love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,507.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Private medical insurance
- Referral program
- Sick pay
- Store discount
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.