The Marriage Fit
Digital Marketing Intern
Full Job Description
1. Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, twitter, adapting content to suit different channels
2. Prepare engaging social media content, blogs and website content
3. Plan and deliver content across different platforms
4. Prepare monthly reports and complete daily tasks
5. Executes marketing campaigns and plans according to the marketing calendar.
6. Keep up with new trends on social media.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹5,000.00 – ₹8,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.