The Moorings Yacht Charters
About the job
At The Moorings, we plan and deliver fantastic yacht charters across the world.We have an abiding passion for sailing and power yacht charters, taking holidays to the next level across the most spectacular destinations worldwide which keep our customers coming back again and again!
From independent sailing holidays to fully catered crewed yacht charters we offer our customers a range of product options, and most importantly an unforgettable experience.The secret to our success within the yacht industry lies in our exceptional teams, we are united by the same purpose, to have fun while creating extraordinary experiences on the water.
To ensure that all yachts are up to presentation standards and maintain excellence in service quality and guest satisfaction. This role is responsible for the preparation of daily starts.
What you will be doing:
- Clean all yacht cabins and bathrooms including the forepeak cabins and bathrooms
- Ensure that bed sheets are neatly made
- Clean and wipe all storage lockers, cabinets and cushions
- Clean ice box, refrigerator, stove and oven.
- Clean, wash, wipe and store all cups, dishes, pots and silverware.
- Clean and wipe floors, under floorboards and bilges.
- Clean and wipe all port holes and hatches
- Clean under all bunks and make bunks.
- Occasional deck cleaning duties may be required
- Place all care packages on yachts (paper towel, toilet paper, matches, soap, dishwashing liquid, garbage bags etc).
- Ensure adequate supply of linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels, face cloths, wash cloths, dish towels etc) are on board.
- Sanitize heads and shower drains with Clorox
- Stock yacht with ice, linen and care package.
- Process dirty linen from returning yachts
- If you see a safety hazard, ensure to inform your supervisor or the technical manager immediately
- If any equipment is broken ensure to report it to the technical manager or replace it from inventory supplies
- Inventory checks to be completed on yachts allocated for cleaning, and anything missing should be replaced before customers arrive.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by a supervisor.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Good Attention to detail
- Experience in a yacht cleaning position, or housekeeping role
- Must be comfortable moving around the dock regularly and getting on and off yachts
- Understanding of cleaning products
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.