The Physio9 Clinic
Full Job Description
1. Maintain an orderly and efficient workplace routine.
2. Maintain accurate records and files of staff and patients, maintain personal records (in and out time of the staff, late marks, leave, etc.)
3. Coordination between the practice managers of all the branches of The Physio9 Clinic.
4. Review Statements, invoices, receipts and charges. Maintain records of transactions and memo books.
5. Order, store and maintain adequate inventories of all medical and official supplies.
6. Manage time reporting and other changes affecting payroll.
7. Answer patient calls, messages and other correspondence as appropriate.
8. Keep the follow up of administrative staff and faculties.
9. Responsible for e-Clinical Work Implementation set-up and data migration for all new appointments.
10. Assists Admin Manager to monitor financial performance, including complementation and overhead expenses.
11. Ability to handle all situations in a calm professional manner.
12. Efficiency in reading, writing and basic computer skills.
1. Schedule patients appointments to avoid rush/ crowding at a time.
2. Should be fluent in speaking English, Hindi and regional language.
3. Greet all patients in a professional manner.
4. Guide the patients through Telephonic/Virtual/Physical Communication about appointment procedure. (Only one relative should be allowed to accompany the patient, enquire about covid history, etc.)
5. Ask the patient to sanitize hands, wear mask. Check their oxygen saturation.
6. Sanitize all the surfaces as soon as the patient leaves the clinic premise.
7. Taking potential follow up of all the patients.
8. Effective and efficient professional communication with the patients as well as the staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12,000.00 per month
- Day shift
All the Surfaces and Beds are sanitized after each patients. Wearing mask is compulsory for all.
- Are you fine doing 12 hours shift?
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Marathi (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.