The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
Consumer Services Coordinator
Full Job Description
Here at Scotts Miracle-Gro, there is no such thing as a typical day. Our culture is constantly energized by new and exciting growth opportunities and at a rapid pace. Every Associate plays an important role in providing innovative solutions for today’s gardeners and growers and contributing new ideas to improve operations. In our company you need grit, it is what we were founded on over 150 years ago and is what keeps us growing. Regardless of your level in the organization there is a platform for your voice to be heard and the ability to influence change. Family, community and hard working values are weaved into all that we do. Come grow with us, where we develop and nurture the next generation of leaders.
The Consumer Services Coordinator is responsible for providing support to our consumers, contact center vendors and internal stakeholders through various contact channels. This position is responsible for a variety of support responsibilities including first level contact support, email and mail fulfillment, product ordering, and social support across all product lines including our L&G products and IOT devices.
In this role you will:
- Assists with consumers via digital correspondence, emails, escalated emails, social media, chat, telephone, mobile and any other emerging technology venues;
- Understands all SMG product lines for support purposes – includes IOT devices and apps;
- Performs all activities of the fulfillment process including incoming mail, proofing and prepping print jobs, reconciliation of discrepancies, and unclaimed funds. Insures the accuracy of all outgoing correspondence;
- Assists first level contact center team with consumer issues, policies and procedures;
- Recommending products and placing customer orders for products;
- Quality reviews of case documentation;
- Responsible for a variety of projects and tasks as deemed necessary for optimal consumer experience. Projects can include writing product and process scripts and interacting with internal partners on specific consumer facing projects;
- Assists and/or trains staff as necessary on procedures, product information;
- Assists with a variety of CRM and database maintenance functions.
The perfect person will have:
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience;
- Technologically savvy (computers, mobile phones and other electronic devices);
- Ability to quickly understand and adopt changing technology including use of IOT devices that work through cloud software;
- The ability to multi-task and good organizational skills suited for dealing with a number of cross-functional areas;
- Ability to learn and effectively utilize multiple platforms – Magento, Epowercenter, Apps, Sprinklr, Native SMG platforms;
- Ability to read and process information quickly and accurately with attention to detail;
- Must possess good judgement, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability.
Some other nice to have’s:
- Experience utilizing Contact Management System tools a plus;
- Previous experience in a product support customer service environment preferred.
Here at ScottsMiracle-Gro, we believe providing an enriching and engaging employee experience is what sets us apart from other organizations. We recognize our employees are so much more than just their job title so we offer programs and benefits that support them in all aspects of their lives. Wondering how we do it? Below is a glimpse of our highlight reel…
Our Live Total Health program provides you with options to align to your personal needs. Selections range from medical, dental and vision coverage for you, your spouse/domestic partner and dependents to an outstanding wellness reimbursement program to an unbelievable 401K match (up to 7.5%) as well as a 15% discount on company stock and much more
We know our talent is our most precious asset and your unique development contributes to our organization’s success now and in the future. Career growth at our company is not always a ladder. It’s much more like a rock climbing adventure. Grow through exploration and experiences rather than a predictable linear path.
We value the importance of family. We provide access to Maven Family Planning and up to $30,000 to accommodate for adoption, fertility and surrogacy.
Be part of something bigger by joining one of our Employee Resource Groups focusing on diversity and inclusion, family, education and sustainability: Scotts Women’s Network, Scotts Black Employees’ Network, Scotts Veterans’ Network, Scotts Young Professionals, Scotts Pride Network (GroPride), Scotts Associates for a Greener Earth (SAGE), Scotts Family TREE and our Associate Boards.
Join a company with a strong belief in giving back to the communities where we live and work. We have a shared passion for service and volunteerism and believe participating in community service benefits our communities and strengthens our team.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.