The White Company
Assistant Social Media Manager
Chrissie Rucker’s vision was to build a company that specialised in stylish, white, designer-quality items for the home that were not only exceptional quality, but also outstanding value for money. In addition to this devotion to simplicity, it was imperative the customer was put at the heart of everything, and provided with a second-to-none shopping experience – and so The White Company was born.
Today, the company that began as a 12-page mail-order brochure has become one of the UK’s fast-growing multi-channel retailers and a leading lifestyle brand with 65 stores across the UK and impressive global growth. The White Company also has concessions in selected Nordstrom stores in the US, and a highly successful online business.
Our Equality Diversity and Inclusion statement of commitment
At The White Company, we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that welcomes and celebrates a diversity of backgrounds and identities.
We are working together to ensure our environment is one where people can bring their authentic selves to work, where their contribution is valued, ability enhanced, and perspective appreciated. Where difference is respected, encouraged, and celebrated.
We are committed to an active Equality Diversity and Inclusion Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process.
A good foundation is in place for our significant growth ambitions – product quality, brand strength, active customer base and trading performance. Social is a critical element of our growth strategy in terms of reaching and engaging with new and existing customers.
This role will work alongside our Senior Social Media Manager to implement the Organic Social and Influencer strategies, as an incremental part of the team that; delivers, manages and analyses the activity. You’ll be part of a broader Customer function, working collaboratively with Buying and Merchandising, CRM, Performance, Editorial, PR, Digital CX and Contact Centre teams to create and assist the management of end-to-end customer experience.
Content creation is key across our channels, this role will work alongside the Creative, Editorial and Production teams to create social first ‘thumb stopping’ content that will be featured and shared 360, across multiple channels.
We use Social to reach and engage new and existing customers each and every day. Social is our always on broadcast channel, but it is also how we have a two-way dialog with our customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the seasonal social content calendar and social critical path to ensure that activity is aligned to business and campaign objectives
- Work with the Creative and Editorial teams to formulate content plans and ensure social media channels are populated with on brand, fresh, interesting and innovative content
- Line manage the PR & Social Media intern
- Actively maintain regular contacts and relationships with Social Media owners and tools.
- Assist in implementing the Influencer strategy and execution of short and long-term influencer activity with a focus on driving brand awareness and affinity
- Continually seek out and monitor new trends and opportunities in social media landscape.
- Compile weekly, monthly and seasonal social reports for TWC and competitors
- Assist in the management of social communities and work closely with customer service team to ensure appropriate response time on social escalations
- Work closely with the Brand experience team to deliver digital event content
- Assist in the management of content creation, across Instagram, Instagram Stories, Instagram Reels, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and YouTube
What we’ll offer you
At The White Company, we value our employees for always going the extra mile for every one of our customers; we reward this with great benefits and competitive salaries.
- Discount – Up to 50% discount (dependant on contract type)
- Holiday Buy – opportunity to buy up to an additional 5 days holiday
- Perkplace Benefits Platform – offering a variety of discounts across wellbeing and lifestyle
- Wagestream Money Management app – access to Wagestream gives you power over your pay and supports financial wellbeing
- Bonus – In addition to our competitive salaries, all our permanent employees are entitled to join a discretionary bonus scheme.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical
- Fruit basket daily
- Tea and coffee provided
- Hybrid working – option to work from home on Mondays and Fridays
- Social – Christmas party/social events throughout the year
- Seasonal Sample Sales
- Volunteer Day – with a charity of your choice
- Great Location – Close to transport links – overground Shepherds Bush station /underground White City & Wood Lane stations. Westfield shopping centre with shops restaurants/bars/cinema and gyms
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.