The Yoga Institute
Full Job Description
We are looking for a Video Editor cum Animator for a junior position, with a creative mindset to take brief, grasp production team’s specifications and needs to assemble recorded footage, suitable for broadcasting into a finished project that matches director’s vision. We are also looking to recruit who have detailed knowledge as a Film and Video Editor and work on deliverables in a comprehensive style.
· Establish a clear understanding of the theme, purpose, and storyline of the video’s creation and able to bring sight and sound together.
· Meet client requirements, research, discover and implement new editing technologies and best industry practices to maximize efficiency
· Able to carry out and deliver deliverables with speed, data collation and time management
· Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
· Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film, input music, graphics, create rough and final cuts, ensure logical sequencing and smooth functioning of clips.
· Able to manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
· Edit, improvise to include preselected music theme, interviews, sound clips, aspects related to project, ensure correct formatting and presentations video and sound quality using various video software and prepare a final as per client’s requirements.
· Review footage, manage material, gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format/s for a final outcome.
· Understanding various themes, meet clients to establish desired look and feel for videos to be created, consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process.
· Ability to create proposed storyboard draft of the video to present clients, receive approval from client before alteration/edition to videos
Requirements for the Role:
· This position is open for mid-level having 3-5 years of experience as Video Editor & animator with a creative, mindful and positive approach.
· Demonstrated Verbal and written Communication and Interpersonal skills.
· Bachelor of Arts/ Science in Video Editing, Film and TV production, Business in Mass Media Communication, Journalism or any associated education/ training undertaken.
· Hands-on must software experience in Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects & similar other software.
Probationary Period: 3 months
Should be available to work in the Rotating Shifts
Working Hours – 8 hours , Monday to Saturday
Leave Policy:- 12 Annual leaves in a year that includes National and State Holidays
Food Policy- Yoga Institute is an Ashram that promotes Satvik and holy living to all. You cannot order food from outside while you are at the institute. Only Vegetarian food is allowed at the Institute. Yoga Institute provides Satvik food to all associates working for them however if the associate wishes to carry his/her own lunch box, it has to be a vegetarian food. STRICTLY NO NON-VEG food will be allowed during working hours.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Food provided
- Flexible shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Rotational shift
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Required)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Required)
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.