Sr Administrative Assistant
Full Job Description
The Senior Administrative Assistant provides support to meet the business needs of company upper management. Under moderate supervision, this job meets the daily requirements of upper management and various other office needs, including operational tasks, organizational duties and office-wide coordination efforts.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Serves as primary administrative contact for upper management, working across all lines of business.
- Provides support for daily upper management operations including meeting arrangements, travel and expenses.
- Coordinates overall office functioning through inventory checks, space scheduling, event planning, event execution and paperwork processing.
- Maintains master copies of organizational policy and procedure manuals and keeps them up-to-date.
- Acts as a liaison between upper management and internal departments, ensuring effective communication and cohesion.
- Maintains upper management calendars, contact lists and provides ad-hoc support as needed.
- High School Preferred
- No Experience Required; 2+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
2+ years of administrative support experience strongly preferred
Experience in booking travel
Able to multi-task and produce in a fast paced, team oriented environment
Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills
Ability to effectively interact and respond to employee, leaders, and clients with the highest degree of discretion and tact
Excellent technology application skills (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
Strong ownership mentality
Strong communication, verbal and written
Ability to prioritize; sense of urgency
Base Pay Range: $27.49/hr. – $45.82/hr.
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
TIAA is the leading provider of financial services in the academic, research, medical, cultural and government fields. We offer a wide range of financial solutions, including investing, banking, advice and education, and retirement services.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.