Tiara Network International
Full Job Description
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Sales Consultant to join our growing sales team. We are expecting excellent communication skills and a positive can do attitude. This role is for a driven, self-motivated individual, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a sales role.
Sales Consultant Duties and Responsibilities:
· Representing the company
· Explaining the features and benefits of services and network services to clients, candidates and partners
· Speaking to clients throughout the day and making calls
· Resolving customer complaints and concerns
· Maintaining excellent working relationships with customers
· Ensuring that deadlines, KPI’s and objectives, set by the Supervisor, are met.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
· Good ability to communicate in English, Hindi and the respective local language of where the role is located
· Excellent customer service skills
· Proficiency in using smartphones and digital technologies to enhance communication
· Public speaking skills
· Self-motivation, positivity and great work ethic
· At least 1 year experience in sales.
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Job Type: Full-time, Office based (mobile if required for events)
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
Working Hours: 9am-6pm
Perks: After 12 months of service, there will be a performance review, selected sales agents will be offered an exclusive job in the UK, London with all travel and visa expenses paid for by the company.
Salary: Rs.39200per month, inc bonuses based on performance. This will be reviewed on a quarterly basis and can increase in line with exceptional performance and position band increases.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹39,200.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chandigarh, Chandigarh: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.