Ranger / Driver (M/f/d)
TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading shared micro-mobility provider, with a mission to Change Mobility for Good. By providing people with a range of shared, light electric vehicles, from e-scooters to e-bikes and e-mopeds, powered by a proprietary Energy Network, TIER helps cities reduce their dependence on cars. by Lawrence Leuschner, Matthias Laug, and Julian Blessin.
TIER is headquartered in Berlin and currently operates in 190+ cities across 20 countries in Europe and the Middle East. With a focus on providing the safest, most equitable, and most sustainable mobility solution, TIER has been climate neutral.
The role at TIER
- You drive through the city and take care of our fleet of scooters and eBikes by changing batteries, conducting security checks, and positioning the vehicles appropriately
- Follow the fleet in our app to bring damaged scooters back to the TIER workshop and replace dead batteries
- Check and document the condition of the vehicles and carry out small repairs on site
- Support your colleagues and the operations manager in the workshop and offer your help when it is needed
With these skills and qualifications, you are the perfect fit for us
- Interest in e-mobility and the right attitude to change mobility for the better
- You think along with us, are proactive, and solve problems
- You have had a European driving license B for at least a year
- You speak fluent German or English
- You are flexible to work weekends and/or nights
- Ideally, you already have experience in the fields of transport or logistics
This might inspire you*
- Enjoy free rides on our e-scooters, e-bikes, and e-mopeds to explore your city
- You will be provided with all the tools and equipment you need during your shift
- You will work in a nice international team at one of our locations
- Take advantage of our team event budget to meet up with your colleagues and celebrate together
- At TIER you can develop professionally and personally. In a growing company like TIER, there are always opportunities to take the next step.
An employer on a mission to change urban mobility for the better
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless of your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness, or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners! Please check your junk/spam folders for our response.
To apply for this job please visit ch.linkedin.com.