Tiffany & Co
Operations Coordinator – Dubai Mall
Full Job Description
- Country / Region : United Arab Emirates
- City : Dubai
- Business group: Watches & Jewellery
- Contract type: Permanent Job
- Function: Retail
- Experience required: Minimum 3 years
What’s inside the Blue Box?
To have a career with Tiffany & Co. makes you a special part of the story of an iconic brand that has evolved over 183 extraordinary years.
Our Dubai Mall boutique is looking for passionate and customer focused Operations Coordinator to join the team. As our new Operations Coordinator, you will perform all aspects of client services within the boutique that relate to client repairs, servicing orders and client correspondence. You will support client requirements with your product knowledge, proactive follow up, and ensure each client receives a personalised Tiffany experience.
Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
For many of our customers, a visit to Tiffany is something to be treasured. Whether they are pampering themselves with an indulgent treat or shopping for a memorable gift. They bring us their greatest dreams – of style, glamour and love – and it is our obligation to honor those dreams with grace and artful understanding.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all repairs and service (engraving, etching, embossing) orders are entered, monitored and completed.
- Provide the highest standard of client follow-up to support the development of client relationships.
- Meet and consult with appointment clients and walk-in clients.
- Ensure all client enquiries via phone, post and email are responded to.
- Fulfill any client order requests, including the transaction process and shipping.
In return, you will earn a very competitive salary, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognizes growth, whilst receiving Tiffany designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a wrap.
To be the next Operations Coordinator to join our Dubai Mall team, you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within a luxury retail or client-focused environment.
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse client base and collaborate with colleagues.
- Flexibility to work traditional retail trading hours, including weekdays and weekends, late nights and holidays
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.