Are you motivated by physical work, have a positive attitude and a strong focus on safety? If so, we want to hear from you! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting to the Mill Supervisor, production employees have a wide mix of duties and responsibilities within the mill. This posting is for an entry-level production role. It includes rotation through various jobs in the mill including clean-up, general labour and machine operation. On-the-job training is provided, along with competitive pay and benefits. The minimum starting wage for production employees is $33.02/hour. Shift work is required.
What we’re looking for:
- Commitment to working safely
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Flexible availability to accommodate shift work
- Ability to perform some physical labor
- Strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience in an industrial environment preferred, but not required
What we offer:
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- A positive, dynamic, and inclusive work environment
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
Want to know what it’s like to work for Tolko? Click here
Who we are:
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.