Davisville Care Programme Inc.
Registered Early Childhood Educator
Davisville Care Programme Inc. is a non-profit childcare centre, who is currently expanding more before & after care classrooms.
We are currently looking to hire RECES for the following position:
- RECE – Permanent – Part-time Split-shift
* with potentially added more hours to support our Infant-Preschool Centre
Base Pay RECE – $25 /hr *Plus PWE (Winter & Summer)
Health Benefits for employees working 60+hrs biweekly.
Candidate must be familiar with AQI Assessment (City of Toronto) and Child Care Early Years Act (Ministry of Education).
– Registered with the College of ECE’s (in good standing)
– Valid First Aid Certificate/CPR C training
– Clear Vulnerable Sector Screening
The following are some duties that will be required:
- The candidate must provide supervision and support to children in daily activities.
- Plan and implement child lead and emergent based programming for school-age children in child-care programs before and after regular school hours.
- Ensuring that the children are given, social, physical, emotional and literacy support throughout the day.
- Guidance of children’s behaviour that encourages positive self-concept.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering play-based learning activities for the children.
- Planning and organizing a curriculum based on the ELECT Document and “How Does Learning Happen?”.
- The staff must be able to complete written observations of children’s development and interactions as well as using the children’s development and interaction for program planning.
- Communicate effectively with parents and family members. Maintain a collaborative relationships with families, co-workers and community.
- Perform and maintain up to date cleaning logs as a requirement of our policies.
- Being able to understand and implement our Centre policies and procedures.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
All staff must follow the Ministry of Education Guidelines and Toronto Public Health.
- DCS / DEC (required)
- Registered to College of ECE Number (required)
- CPR Certification (required)
- Vulnerable Sector Check (required)
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.