Total Care Services
Healthcare Assistant (FT)
Full Job Description
Pay Rate: £14.40 – £28.80 (Inclusive)
We are currently looking to grow our already established and dedicated care team in South Wales.
Our quick and easy registration process will mean you can work for us quickly, we pay weekly, provide you with uniforms, and training, and can pay you bonuses when you refer friends or colleagues to join us too.
We are looking for kind and compassionate colleagues who possess excellent communication skills and can work well in a variety of care settings.
- Be available to work a minimum of 22 hours per week.
- Have experience working within Health & Social Care.
- Competitive rates of pay: £14.40 – £28.80 (Inclusive)
- Weekly pay.
- Holiday pay and pension contributions.
- Joining bonus.
- Referral bonus.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Support to gain accredited QCF qualifications at levels 2 and 3 in Health & Social Care.
- Career progression opportunities to Senior Care Assistant and Nursing Assistant.
- Support to become registered with Social Care Wales.
- Support from an experienced team of care and recruitment professionals.
Terms and conditions apply to meet the joining and referral bonus criteria.
About Total Care Services LTD:
Total Care Services are a Care, Nursing and Homecare agency based in Merthyr Tydfil supplying Healthcare staff throughout South Wales.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.